Crock Pot Pizza Rigatoni
- 1 1/2 lbs bulk Italian sausage
- 3 cups rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packages pepperoni slices
1. In a skillet, cook sausage until it is no longer pink; drain.
2. Cook pasta; drain.
3. In a 5 quart slow cooker, layer 1/2 the sausage, pasta, cheese, onion,
pizza sauce, and pepperoni. Repeat layers.
4. Cover and cook on low for hours.