Microwave Apple Crisp
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup Nature Valley™ cranberry almond protein granola
- Vanilla Greek yogurt and additional apple pie spice, if desired
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In medium bowl, toss apple slices and butter. Add brown sugar, flour and 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice. Toss to coat evenly.
Spray two 4- to 6-oz microwavable ramekins with cooking spray. Divide apples between ramekins. Microwave ramekins uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes or until apples are softened. Top each with 1/4 cup of the granola.
Top with dollop of yogurt and additional apple pie spice. Serve immediately.