- 1 box (3.8 oz) vanilla, lemon or banana flavored instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 8 shortbread cookies
- 4 7.4 oz glass jars
- 1 1/3 cups fresh or frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup blueberries
1. Combine pudding mix and milk in a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer for 2 minutes, or until soft set.
2. Crumble one shortbread cookie into the bottom of one jar. Top with 1/4 cup pudding, some sliced peaches and some blueberries.
3. Repeat layering with a second crumbled cookie, 2 tbsp pudding and more fruit. Top with 2 tbsp pudding and garnish with more fruit. Repeat with 3 remaining jars. Refrigerate until serving.
You'll also love
- Apple Spiced Olive Oil Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1770 House Meatloaf with Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Peach and Rhubarb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Perkins Summer Strawberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Mango Freezer Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old Fashion Peach Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Anthony's Blueberry Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)