Spinach, Bacon and Ranch Dip
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes
- 1 (10-oz.) box frozen, chopped spinach, thawed
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon dry Ranch dip seasoning mix
- 2 strips cooked and crumbled bacon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1.Squeeze the spinach hard with your hands to remove any moisture.
2.Fluff the spinach with a fork and measure out 1/2 cup (save the rest for another use).
3.Mix the spinach with the sour cream, onion, ranch seasoning and bacon.
4.Refrigerate for 30 minutes for the best flavor.
You'll also love
- Mexican Pork and Beans Casserole 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup-Variation for Soup... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Potato Soup 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Lasagna Beef Red Wine 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloins 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Cashew Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger Dip... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken & Bacon Pasta with Spinach... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)