Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies
- 1/4 teaspoonsalt
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine , softened
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2 Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
3 Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread half of batter in prepared pan; spoon syrup over top. Carefully top with remaining batter; swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
4 Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. Makes 24 to 36 brownies.