Witches Brew Martini
Pretty, isn’t it? And perfect for Halloween. But we all know we do NOT need an excuse for pretty cocktails. This blue Witches Brew is perfect for your adult party.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- 1 ounce Bacardi Dragonberry Rum
- 1 ounce Blue Curaçao
- 1 ounce Crème de Banana
- 1 lime, juiced
- Black sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from aggiesprite.wordpress.com
Dip the rim of the martini glass in water, then rim with the black sugar.
Pour the rum, Blue Curacao and Creme de Banana into a cocktail shaker with ice, shaking well.
Pour into a martini glass rimmed with the black sugar.
You'll also love
- Apple Butter Glazed Ham 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Gluten Free Buttermilk... 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Creme de Menthe Layer Cake 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Mice & Cheese Appetizer 3.9/5 (68 Votes)
- Green Witches Brew 1.5/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe