Fusilli With Shrimp And Arugula
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled, de-veined
- 12 ounces fusilli pasta
- 3 cups fresh arugula - (packed) torn in halves
Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic and and saute until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the red pepper flakes and white wine and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the wine reduces by half, about 5 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook just until they are pink, about 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Drain the fusilli. Add the fusilli and arugula to the skillet. Toss to combine. Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper. Transfer the pasta to a large bowl and serve.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Italian Seafood Boil 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive And Sun-Dried Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deviled Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom And Spinach Polenta Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Crab Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Spicy Butter-Poached Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ruth's Chris Steak House's... 0/5 (0 Votes)