Mushroom beef burgers
Mushroom magic - these are very meaty and insured to please any meat loving person in your life.
- 3 cups mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds 85% lean ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns split and grilled
- Escarole already keto tomato slices Serata mayo and or other toppings as desired
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 27mins
Start together mushrooms onions garlic Italian seasoning salt and pepper and a large bowl with moistened hands add beef and gently mix just until combined Pat into 8 half inch thick patties
Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat 325°F to 375°F and lightly oil grate. Add patties cover grill and cook 5 to 7 minutes per side or until an instant we thermometer inserted in center registers 165°F serve on buns with desire topping.