Pasta with Roasted Tomato and Gorgonzola Sauce
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 8 plum tomatoes (halved)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion (quartered)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- oregano to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces of gorgonzola dolce (or other blue cheese)
- 4 ounces of mascarpone
1. Toss the tomatoes, garlic and onion in the oil, oregano, salt and pepper to coat.
2. Spread the veggies out in a single layer in a baking dish.
3. Bake in a preheated 400F over until nice and roasted, about 45-60 minutes.
4. Squeeze the garlic from there skins and puree everything.
5. Mix in the cheese and heat on the stove until the cheese has melted into the sauce.