Cheesy Pizza Chicken
- 4 small chicken breasts or 2 large chicken breasts cut into halves
- 1 and 1/2 cups Italian dressing
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 and 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni or other toppings of your choice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from centercutcook.com
1. Place chicken in a large gallon sized ziplock bag with the Italian dressing and marinate for 3-4 hours.
2. When you are ready to bake the chicken, preheat your oven to 350F.
3. Remove the chicken from the Italian dressing.
4. Place the chicken in a large casserole dish, leaving room between each piece. Top with pizza sauce.
5. Bake for 15 inures, then top with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and additional toppings of your choice. Continue baking for another 20 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 165F.