Red Velvet Cake Martini
- For the Rim Garnish
- 4 tablespoons organic granulated cane sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1 teaspoon premium unsweetened cocoa powder, such as Pernigotti®
- 1/2 ounce Godiva® White Chocolate Liqueur (or RumChata®)
- For the Red Velvet Cake Martini
- Ice for cocktail shaker
- 1 1/2 ounces Faretti Biscotti Famosi Liqueur di Italia (or Frangelico® Hazelnut Liqueur)
- 1 ounces Marie Brizard® White Cacao Liqueur (Crème de Cacao)
- 1 ounce SKYY® Vodka
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier® Natural Cherry Liqueur
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grenadine syrup, such as Rose’s®, optional
- Special Equipment
- Cocktail shaker with strainer
- Chilled martini glass
- Rimmed shallow plates for rim garnish
Adapted from wickedgoodkitchen.com
Prepare the Rim Garnish
In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and cocoa powder. Place sugar and cocoa mixture into a rimmed shallow plate. Pour Godiva® White Chocolate Liqueur into a rimmed shallow plate. Dip rim of martini glass into the plate with the liqueur, then immediately dip into the plate with the sugar and cocoa mixture.
Prepare the Cocktail
Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add remaining cocktail ingredients and shake vigorously, about 20 seconds. Strain into prepared martini glass and serve.
Pernigotti® Cocoa is available at Williams-Sonoma stores.