Broccoli Florets With Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons Meyer lemon olive oil
Fill a large pot halfway with water. Cover and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Salt the water and add the broccoli. Boil until the broccoli is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain, transfer the broccoli florets to a large bowl, and toss with the oil to coat. Season the broccoli florets with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli... 4.5/5 (317 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)