Ravioli with pesto, squash & fried sage
- 12 oz fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 15 sage leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Heat oven to 375.
Place cubed squash on a baking sheet and toss with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast for 30-40 minutes until soft and carmelized.
Cook ravioli according to package, drain and toss with pesto sauce.
In a small separate pan, heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and fry sage leaves 30 seconds- 1 minute, or until crisp. Drain on papertowels.
Add cooked squash, walnuts and fried sage leaves to ravioli. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Jello Shots Pink Lemonade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Hobo Packs with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Uncle John's carrot salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Spiced Olive Oil Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Spears 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Extra Creamy Pasta w/ Sundried... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes 0/5 (0 Votes)