Ravioli with pesto, squash & fried sage
- 12 oz fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 15 sage leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Heat oven to 375.
Place cubed squash on a baking sheet and toss with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast for 30-40 minutes until soft and carmelized.
Cook ravioli according to package, drain and toss with pesto sauce.
In a small separate pan, heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and fry sage leaves 30 seconds- 1 minute, or until crisp. Drain on papertowels.
Add cooked squash, walnuts and fried sage leaves to ravioli. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Apple Spiced Olive Oil Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1770 House Meatloaf with Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Raphael 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni & Dried Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ring Macaroni Salad with Baby... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fluff - WW 1 PointPlus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini and Sliced Potatoes... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Meat Ravioli Filling 0/5 (0 Votes)