Brussels Sprouts with Maple Syrup
- 4 tablespoon olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh sage
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in 2 batches and adding 2 more Tbsp. oil between batches, cook brussels sprouts, cut side down, in a single layer in skillet until deep golden brown, 4–5 minutes. Season brussels sprouts with salt and pepper and toss; cook until tender, 3–4 minutes longer. Transfer to a large bowl.
Remove skillet from heat; add maple syrup, butter, and herbs to pan. Once butter has melted, add brussels sprouts to skillet and toss to coat. Transfer brussels sprouts mixture to a large serving platter and drizzle lightly with oil.