Roasted Baby Potatoes
- 2 pounds new baby potatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Ground garlic
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Green onion to garnish
Adapted from myfridgefood.com
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
2.Scrub the potatoes and place in boiling water for 10 minutes, leaving their skin on. In a small bowl,
whisk the oil with garlic and paprika.
3. When the potatoes are cool enough to handle press them carefully using a potato masher. Toss them
with oil mixture, sprinkle salt and pepper, and place them in a greased baking sheet.
4. Bake for 40-50 minutes until they are golden and crispy outside. Sprinkle with chopped green onion
and serve warm along a fresh salad.