Wild Mushroom Ravioli With Butter And Parmesan Sauce
- 2 packages fresh wild mushroom ravioli - (11 oz ea)
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 whole nutmeg (or 1/2 tspn grated nutmeg)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
Cook the ravioli in a large pot of boiling salted water until just cooked through, about 5 minutes. Drain and put on a platter.
Meanwhile, cook the butter in a heavy medium frying pan over medium-high heat until pale golden, about 4 minutes. Add the basil leaves and cook until lightly fried, about 2 minutes. Add the pine nuts. Pour over the cooked ravioli. Grate 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg directly over ravioli. Sprinkle Parmesan over dish and serve.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Veronica's Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Marsala 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey With Herbes De Provence And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Torta Di Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stracoto With Porcini Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne With Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Pesto Crostini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gnocchi Alla Romana 0/5 (0 Votes)