Bruschetta-style Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Step up the typical grilled cheese with the flavors of Italy in this bruschetta-inspired recipe. Oozing with melty cheese, fresh tomato, fragrant basil, and a light, zesty vinaigrette, this hearty lunch comes together in no time on those busy days that need melty cheese.
- 2 slices multi-grain bread
- 2 slices 2% milk Kraft singles cheese
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Kraft light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 11mins
Top 1 bread slice with 1 slice of the 2% milk Kraft singles, tomato, and basil. Drizzle with dressing, then top with the remaining slice of 2% milk Kraft singles, and cover with remaining bread slice.
Cook in a nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown on both sides.
You'll also love
- Turkey Wild Rice Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Gingersnap-Raspberry Sandwiches 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Penne with Prosciutto, Walnuts &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Almond Flour Pancakes 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Baked Italian Chicken 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Cinnamon-Apple Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)