S'mores Ice Cream Pie
- 1-1/4 1-1/4 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 4 4 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 3 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 4 oz. 4 (1.55 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars, finely chopped
- Whipped topping or sweetened whipped cream(optional)
- Additional graham cracker pieces, miniature marshmallows and chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars(optional)
Adapted from hersheys.com
1. Butter bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
2. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until well blended. Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Freeze 5 minutes before filling.
3. Stir together ice cream, marshmallows and chocolate bar pieces; spoon into crust. Cover; freeze until firm.
4. Soften slightly to serve. Garnish with whipped topping, graham cracker pieces, marshmallows and chocolate bar pieces, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.