Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
- 1/2 lb. linguine, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 lb. uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink, adding garlic for the last minute. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon; set aside.
ADD cream cheese and broth to skillet; cook until cream cheese is completely melted, stirring frequently. Stir in shrimp and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan.
DRAIN pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Transfer to platter; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.