5 Minute Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
Love pumpkin? Fix these quick and easy Pumpkin Rolls for brunch or a snack.
- 1 (8-ounce) can crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pampered Chef Cinnamon Plus
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside a muffin tin.
Mix the light brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice into the melted butter.
Open the crescent rolls and roll out on a counter or large cutting board. Separate into two long rectangles and use your fingers to pinch the seams together.
Brush the butter/sugar mixture evenly onto each rectangle. Spread the pumpkin puree evenly across each rectangle.
From the long side of each rectangle, roll up as tightly as you can. Slice into one-inch pieces and place each piece in a cavity in the muffin tin.
NOTE: You can also put these next to each other, monkey bread style! To make muffin tin clean up easy, use muffin wrappers!
Bake 16 to 19 minutes, until lightly browned.
While rolls are baking, whisk powdered sugar and milk together in a small bowl.
Remove rolls from the oven and cool in pans for 10 minutes. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls and serve.
You'll also love
- Crawfish Etouffee 4.2/5 (159 Votes)
- Southern Shrimp & Grits 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Crusted Potato... 4.3/5 (90 Votes)
- Auntie Ime's Koko Laisa (Samoan... 3.8/5 (150 Votes)
- Applebee's Blonde Brownies 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Zucchini, Ham & Ricotta Fritters 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Boo Scotti 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Cleo's Pumpkin Dog Biscuits 4.5/5 (79 Votes)