RumChata Pudding Shots
The kicker in this shooter is RumChata, a rum creamed liqueur. Runs thick so can be served and enjoyed with a spoon.
- 1 small box of instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup RumChata
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 150mins
Whisk instant pudding, milk, and RumChata together until smooth. Then whisk in Cool Whip until smooth.
Put into the cups with lids and freeze a couple hours.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooked Ham with 5-Ingredients 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Best Lemon Bars 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Milk Chocolate Mini Cookies 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Best Lemonade Ever 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Samoas Cookies & Cream Coconut... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Bloody Mary 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pineapple-Mint Mojito 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Homemade Banana Pudding in a Jar 4.5/5 (14 Votes)