Orange Coconut Salmon
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Place salmon fillets in a medium bowl with orange juice. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Coat salmon fillets with egg. Dip fillets in coconut, and arrange in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until coconut is golden brown and fish is easily flaked with a fork.
4. In a small saucepan over medium heat, blend orange marmalade and Dijon mustard. Heat until warm, and serve as a dipping sauce for the salmon.
You'll also love
- Olallieberry Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MONGOLIAN BEEF AND CABBAGE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tequila Berry's Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Rice with Green Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Hens with Crabmeat Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Cakes with Old Bay Aioli 0/5 (0 Votes)