Extra Creamy Pasta w/ Sundried Tomatoes, Baby Spinach & Garlic Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup cavatappi pasta, or similar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
Adapted from sheknows.com
In a large skillet set over medium heat, add the olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add in the diced chicken breast, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned on the outside, then add in the garlic, and quickly sauté until fragrant.
Add in the chicken stock, whole milk and pasta. Raise the heat to bring to a boil, then lower the heat back to medium, and let simmer for about 15 minutes, until the pasta is al dente.
Add in the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese, and mix together until the cream cheese is melted.
Add in the baby spinach and sun-dried tomatoes, and stir to combine. The baby spinach should wilt quickly.
If the mixture is too thick, then simply add a little more milk to the dish to make it more creamy.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes, Four Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Saucy Turkey and Couscous 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ziti - Bakes with Pumpkin and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chickpea Salad with Tomatoes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia Baked with Spicy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- with Bacon, Garlic, and Shallots 0/5 (0 Votes)