Baked Chicken Lasagna Blanc (Angel's Recipe)
- 9 lasagna noodles (can use no cook noodles)
- 1 t Italian seasoning
- 3 c basic white sauce (can use alfredo sauce)
- 1 T chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 c ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 c pulled chicken, chopped
- 1/2 c shredded Romano cheese
- 1 1/2 c sliced artichoke hearts (can use 2 cans in water)
- 2 whole eggs
Combine cheeses, eggs, spices, chicken & 2 1/2 c of white sauce. Mix thoroughly. Spread 1/2 c white sauce in bottom of 9x12 pan. Arrange 3 noodles evenly & completely over top of white sauce. Distribute 1/3 of artichoke hearts over noodles & top with 1/3 of cheese mixture. Repeat 2 times.
Bake at 375 for 1 hr. Let stand 10 min. Before serving.