When a pristine cocktail is poured in a glass and no one is around to drink it, does that mean you can?
Step up your happy hour with a light, fragrant elderflower blossom cocktail or two. The latest thing to whet our collective whistle, this little beauty was dreamed up by Freemans’s bartender Lynnette Marrero.
- 4-5 green grapes
- 2 oz. pisco
- 3/4 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. St-Germain (a slightly sweet liqueur made from blossoms handpicked in the French Alps and transported by bicycle — for real).
- Club soda (optional)
1. Muddle green grapes in the base of a shaker.
2. Add pisco, lime juice, St-Germain, and ice.
3. Shake and strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
4. Top with club soda (optional).
5. Prepare to make several more rounds.