Nectarine And Blueberry Crisp With Amaretti Cookie Topping
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar - (firmly packed)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup coarsely-crushed amaretti cookies
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - (1 stick) cut 1/2" pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 pounds nectarines pitted, and sliced into thick wedges
- 8 ounces blueberries
- 3 tablespoons Amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
To make the Topping: Stir the flour and sugars in a medium bowl to blend. Add the cookies and almonds and mix well. Add the butter and rub in until moist clumps form.
To make the Filling: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 13- by 9- by 2-inch glass baking dish. Stir the sugar and flour in a large bowl. Add the nectarines and blueberries, and toss to combine. Stir in the liqueur.
Spoon the fruit mixture into the prepared dish. Sprinkle the cookie topping over. Bake until the nectarines are tender and the topping is golden and crisp, about 45 minutes. Cool at least 10 minutes. Spoon the warm crisp into bowls. Top each with a dollop of mascarpone cheese and serve.
This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)