ALOHA PINEAPPLE-- Jamba Juice
- 10 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 scoop plain yogurt
- 2 scoops strawberries
- 1 scoop bananas
- 2 scoops pineapple sherbet
- 1 scoop ice
Things you need to know:
•1 scoop is about 1/2 cup…or a rounded traditional ice cream scoop
•Enlightened base is a low calorie dairy sweetener that can be found at health food stores, but you can substitute it with some juice or soymilk!
•Use juice concentrate instead of regular juice. That’s what they do at Jamba, and it’s what gives it the strong/amazing flavor! Try frozen concentrates with less water than it calls for…otherwise you will have way too much liquid.
•I found that my recipe called for a bit more liquid than it needed. Try adding less than it says, and adding more as you need it. Then you’ll have the perfect consistency! Enjoy!!
You'll also love
- Pinto Bean & Andouille Sausage Stew 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Quick Cajun Chicken Penne 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Potato Pizza 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Ice Cream Banana Ice... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Weight Watchers - Apple Pie filling 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cranberry-Pineapple Minis 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Gumbo with Pineapples and... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)