- 3 cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom (or your choice) soup
- 1 (8 oz) tub of sour cream
- 2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers (crunched up)
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix in the cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream into the shredded chicken and spread mixture into a 9x13 inch
Spread the crunched up Ritz crackers all over the top of the chicken mixture. Drizzle the melted butter over the top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 25 minutes until heated through and crackers are slightly browned