CRAB STUFFED POTATOES
- By: Mom
- 4 Medium Idaho potatoes
- 1 6 1/2 oz. Can crabmeat
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne
- 4 tbs. Grated onion
- 1 cup grated sharp cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- These may be made in advance, frozen and reheated in hot oven for about half an hour before serving.
Scrub potatoes well and dry thoroughly. Bake in slow oven until you can pierce them easily with a fork.
Drain the crabmeat and pick it over. Cut the baked potatoes in half, lengthwise. Scoop out the potato and with an electric mixer, whip the potato, butter, cream, salt, cayenne, onion and cheese. With a fork or spoon mix in the crabmeat and refill the potato shells. Sprinkle with paprika and reheat in a hot oven about 15 minutes.
These may be made in advance, frozen and reheated in hot oven for about half an hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Two Can Cola Pork Roast Pressure... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Steak with Fennel and Beans 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Figgy-Orange Cocktail 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Open-Faced Tuna and Artichoke Melt 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Shrimp Creole 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Shrimp Appetizer 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 30-Minute Creamy Crab Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)