Salmon, Courgette and Mint Risotto
- 2 courgettes, thickly sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 250 g risotto rice
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 50 ml nonfat fromage frais or extra-light Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 28 g fresh mint, chopped
- 3-4 skinless and boneless salmon fillets
- Parmesan cheese (optional, for sprinkling)
Heat cooking spray in a pan and cook the courgettes for 5 minutes, until golden. Remove from the pan.
Bake salmon for 10 minutes in a 200 degree oven until cooked. Remove and cool.
Meanwhile cook the onion for 5 minutes, then add the garlic and rice. Cook for 1 minute, then start adding the stock, one ladle at a time, waiting until each is absorbed before adding the next.
Stir in zest, fromage frais or cream cheese, lemon juice, mint and salmon, then return the courgettes to the pan. Bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper and serve, topped with Parmesan cheese.