Italian Antipasto Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce cut bite size
- 1/2 head butter lettuce cut bite size
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce cut bite size
- 1 cup rinsed canned red kidney beans patted dry
- 1 cup rinsed canned garbanzo beans patted dry
- 8 ounces salami cubed
- 6 ounces Provolone cubed
- 2 tomatoes coarsely chopped
- Red Wine Vinaigrette (see recipe)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with enough vinaigrette to coat. Season the salad with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.