Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pork and Orange Stir fry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Sweet Corn Fritters 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Bean and Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CARAMEL APPLE DIP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Amish Friendship... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet & sour fish 0/5 (0 Votes)