Sam's Sexy Bars
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 + 1/8 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 4 slightly beaten egg whites
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 //4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz. reduced or fat free cream cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9x9 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
3) In a medium bowl, stir together egg whites, applesauce and oil. Stir into flour mixture. Stir in shredded carrot.
4) Spread batter into pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
5) In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
6) Spread frosting over carrot cake.