Cheese Tortellini In Light Broth
- 8 cups low-salt chicken broth
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 packages refrigerated cheese tortellini - (9 oz ea)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- Parmesan Crisps (see recipe)
Pour the broth into a heavy large saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Season the broth with pepper, to taste. Add the tortellini. Simmer over medium heat until al dente, about 7 minutes.
Ladle the broth and tortellini into soup bowls. Top with parsley and Parmesan crisps and serve.
This recipe yields 8 servings.