Pumpkin Dump Cake
recipe from Six Sisters' Stuff web site
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 10 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces (I used Heath Bar Pieces)
- 1 yellow cake mix
Preheat to 350
Spray 9 x 13" baking pan with cooking spray.
Combine pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin spice. Stir to combine.
Pour into prepared pan, and sprinkle with cake mix, followed by the graham crackers and toffee.
Pour melted butter evenly on top.
Bake 45-50 mins until center is set and edges are browned.
Serve with ice cream of whipping cream. (Or just eat it right out of the pan....not that I did that.... okay I ate it straight out of the pan and it was Delicious!)
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (884 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (886 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (312 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (192 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)