Cranberry-Maple Pork Chops Recipe
This Cranberry-Maple Pork Chops Recipe would be perfect for dinner.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops,5 ounces each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can whole-berry cranberry sauce, 14 ounces
- 1/3 cup grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in butter. Remove and keep warm.
In the same skillet, combine the cranberry sauce, jelly, ketchup and soy sauce; cook and stir until blended. Return chops to the pan; drizzle with syrup. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Weight Watcher Easy Peach Cobbler 4.1/5 (70 Votes)
- Yakisoba Noodles from Ohana in... 3.9/5 (202 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesean Pull apart Bread 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Coconut Cloud Cake PRINT 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Pork Chops Stuffed with Feta and... 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Beef Enchiladas with Sour Cream... 4.1/5 (71 Votes)
- Melt In Your Mouth Blueberry Cake 4.3/5 (61 Votes)
- Strawberry 7-Up Cake 4.4/5 (47 Votes)