Turkey Scaloppine - Rice Side Dish & Boston Lettuce Salad
4 servings. Recipes follow in description for rice side dish & Boston lettuce salad with Blue Heaven Dressing.
- 1 1/4 lb turkey breast cutlets
- 1/3 c flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t fresh ground pepper
- 2 T butter, divided
- 1 T EVOO
- 1/2 c dry white wine
- 3 T fresh lemon juice
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lg garlic clove, crushed
- 2 T rinsed & drained capers
- Fresh parsley sprigs & thinly sliced lemons
- 3 c cooked rice for side dish
Flatten turkey to 1/4 in between 2 pieces of plastic wrap using a meat mallet or rolling pin. In pie plate combine flour, salt & pepper. Coat both sides of turkey with flour mixture; shake off extra flour.
In lg nonstick skillet over med high heat, melt 1 T butter with oil; add turkey & cook in batches 3 min on each side until golden. Remove cutlets from skillet & keep warm. Add remaining butter, wine & lemon juice. Stir to deglaze pan. Cook until thoroughly heated. Stir in parsley, garlic & capers. Arrange cutlets on serving platter; spoon sauce over cutlets. Garnish with parsley & lemon slices.
Rice side dish: melt 1 T butter in lg nonstick skillet over med heat. Add 1 minced clove of garlic & cook 2-3 min. Add 3 c cooked rice & cook until thoroughly heated. Stir in 2 T each finely chopped scallions & chopped parsley & 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Boston lettuce salad with Blue Heaven Dressing: in sm bowl combine 1/2 c buttermilk, 1/4 c each mayo, sour cream & crumbled blue cheese. Add 1 T each minced garlic & minced scallions & 1/8 t cayenne pepper; mix well. Chill 1-4 hrs & spoon over Boston lettuce.
You'll also love
- Classic Chocolate Truffles*the... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan and Asiago Cheese Roasted... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Guinness Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Saucy Turkey and Couscous 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Skinny Eggplant Rollatini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Chardonnay (Slow... 0/5 (0 Votes)