Creamy Garlic Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat olive oil in 12" skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp with dill weed, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in sauce, peas and broth. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Serve over hot angel hair pasta and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan Cheese.