Maple Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
•Sprinkle pork chops with thyme, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
• Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half.
• Return pork chops to skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until meat is tender, turning once. Serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.