Quiche for Breakfast
- 2 cans (8 oz ea) refrigerated crescent garlic butter dinner rolls
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 small onion, diced (1/4 cup)
- 1 (9 oz) box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
1. Heat oven to 350. Spray 16 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Press 1 triangle over bottom and up side of each muffin cup.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in onion, spinach, s&p until well mixed. Fold in cheese. Fill each muffing cup to top with egg mixture.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until knife comes out clean and edge of rolls are brown.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken Parmesan 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Magic Chicken and Biscuit Casserole 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Nanny's Thanksgiving Dressing 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Indian Style Rice 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Broccoli Quiche 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Spinach & Mushroom Crustless Quiche 4.5/5 (4 Votes)