Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup soup and 2 tablespoons cheese)
7 points plus
Calories from fat: 29%
Saturated fat: 4.1g
Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh three-cheese tortellini $
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth $
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped $
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shaved fresh Asiago cheese $
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
2. While pasta cooks, combine broth and tomato in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in basil. Cover and let broth mixture stand until pasta is done. Add drained pasta to broth mixture. Ladle soup into shallow bowls; sprinkle each serving with cheese. Garnish with basil leaves and pepper, if desired.