Green Chile Chicken Casserole
- 1-1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup canned chopped green chilles, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cooking spray
- 24 corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups finely shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 350F
Combine first 9 ingredients in large saucepan, stirring with a whisk.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
Spread 1 cup soup mixture in 13 x 9 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Arrange 6 tortillas over soup mixture, top with 1 cup chicken and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers, ending with cheese, Spread remaining soup mixture over cheese. Back at 350F for 30 minutes or till bubbly.