Cabbage Apple Slaw with Agave-Citrus Dressing
This can be made 1 day in advance, covered and refrigerated. Toss before serving.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tblsp. agave syrup
- 1 1/2 tblsp. lemon juice
- 1 tblsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Fuji or Granny Smith apple, peeled and shredded
- 2 (1lb.) packages shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 tblsp. finely chopped parsley or dill weed, for garnish
Combine the dressing ingredients in a medium serving bowl. Mix until well blended. Add the shredded apple and coleslaw min, and toss evenly with tongs until everything is coated. Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld. Garnish with parsley or dill.