Sweet Mustard Chicken Thighs
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 chicken thighs and 1 tablespoon sauce)
8 points plus
Calories from fat: 36%
Saturated fat: 3.6g
Monounsaturated fat: 4.9g
Polyunsaturated fat: 2.9g
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar $
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 (3-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs $
- Cooking spray $
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Reserve and set aside 1/4 cup sauce mixture.
3. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Brush half of remaining 1/2 cup sauce mixture over one side of chicken. Grill chicken 3 to
4 minutes. Turn chicken over; brush with remaining half of sauce mixture. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until done. Place chicken on a serving platter; drizzle with reserved 1/4 cup sauce mixture.