Shrimp Florentine with Caramelized Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 20 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- Cooking Spray
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 lb Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp Butter
- 3/4 cup Half-and-Half
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth, fat-free, less-sodium
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cups frozen Loose-leaf Spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 4 cups hot cooked Linguine (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare garlic, combine 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and garlic in a bowl. Place garlic mixture on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
To prepare shrimp, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sauté 3 minutes or until done. Remove shrimp from pan.
Melt butter in pan over medium heat. Stir in half-and-half, broth, cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, red pepper, and black pepper. Cook 1 minute or until cheese melts, stirring constantly. Stir in shrimp and spinach; cook 1 minute. Combine shrimp mixture, garlic mixture, and pasta in a large bowl; toss well. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (898 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)