Baked Eggs & Bacon Potato Bowls
These look so good, you have to try them. Great way to use extra baked potatoes.
- 2 large baked potato, russett or sweet
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 tablespoon shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Lay the baked potato on its side, and use a knife to carefully cut off the top third of the potato. With a spoon, hollow out the middle of the potato to make a “bowl”, leaving the potato as thick or thin as you’d like. (Just remember, the more room you leave, the more room for eggs, bacon and cheese!)
Place 1/2 tablespoon of butter in the middle of each bowl. Then gently break an egg into each bowl, careful not to break the yolk. Top with bacon, cheese, parsley, and then season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 350˚F for 20-25 minutes, or until the egg whites are set.
You'll also love
- Fail-Proof Pizza Dough & Cheesy... 4.3/5 (193 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4.2/5 (321 Votes)
- Sliced Baked Potatoes 4.4/5 (184 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.4/5 (164 Votes)
- Crescent Bacon Cheddar Pinwheel... 4.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Ranch Potatoes with Cheese 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Potatoes for a Crowd 4.4/5 (150 Votes)