Eggs With Ham, Cheddar, and Chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
1. Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ham and sauté until browned.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, to desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes, adding cheddar and chives just before the eggs are set.