Orange Beef and Broccoli
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
6 points plus
Calories from fat: 25%
Saturated fat: 2.4g
Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated broccoli florets $
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup low-sugar orange marmalade $
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce $
- 1/4 teaspoon salt $
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch $
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- Cooking spray $
1. Microwave broccoli according to package directions.
2. While broccoli cooks, combine broth and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
3. Place cornstarch in a shallow dish. Dredge steak in cornstarch.
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steak; sauté 5 minutes or until browned on all sides. Add broth mixture; cook 1 minute or until thick. Stir in broccoli. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Apple Pie (Shelly's) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple(Any Fruit) Crumble from... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hearty Sausage Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn and Bacon Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian-style Beef and Noodle... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cauliflower soufle 0/5 (0 Votes)