CE- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Parfait
This quick and easy, no bake dessert is like heaven in your mouth! It has the deep flavor of peanut butter along with the sweet flavor of a chocolate chip cookie! Plus the high amount of protein and fiber is sure to keep you satisfied for a long time!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer:
- 4 oz low sodium, fat free ricotta
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp stevia
- 2 tbs (13g) ground flax
- 2 tbs(14g) cacao nibs (or mini chocolate chips)
- 1 tbs (7g) shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp butter extract, optional
- Peanut Butter Layer:
- 2 oz low sodium, fat free ricotta
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs (15g) peanut flour
- 1 tbs water or milk
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from ingredientsofafitchick.com
1) In a bowl combine all your Chocolate Chip Cookie ingredients. Mix well.
2) In a second bowl combine all your Peanut Butter ingredients. Mix well.
3) In a parfait glass (or bowl/mug of choice) layer 1/4 of your Chocolate Chip Cookie mixture into the bottom of each glass.
4) Top each Chocolate Chip Cookie layer with 1/2 of the Peanut Butter layer.
5) Top the Peanut Butter layer with the remaining 1/2 of the Chocolate Chip Cookie mixture, dividing it equally between both glasses.
6) Top with additional cacao nibs (or mini chocolate chips), if desired.
7) Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition: (per 1 out of 2 servings) Calories: 184.1, Protein: 23.2g, Carbs: 8.9g, Fat: 6.5g (4g Saturated), Sodium: 74mg, Fiber: 4g (Net Carbs: 4.9g)