- Pie dough (See my other recipe for that)
- 3 lb. pumpkin
- 2 onions
- 3-1/2 oz. parmesan cheese
- 2 sm. boiled potatoes
- 1/2 t. grated nutmeg
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
Cooking time 120mins
1. Roast pumpkin in the oven for one hour.
2. Sauté onion in oil.
3. Combine pumpkin and potatoes in food processor.
4. Combine all ingredients (besides olive oil and dough).
5. Let rest for 3-24 hours.
6. If you have a ravioli maker, follow their instructions (works best if you oil and flour the ravioli pan and presser). If not, cut the dough into 2-1/2 squares, put a little filling in the middle, and fold it in half. Seal.
You'll also love
- Apple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Soy Glazed Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Spinach Penne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Tomato-Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)